The Dragonfly Company aspires to be the greatest tattoo studio in the world. Companies have such a crew of committed employees that take giant leaps up the accomplishment scale to maintain the quality of their equipment is accurate, focused, and particularly cared for.
The Dragonfly Authentic X2 Rotary Tattoo Machine is a reflection of this, since it was designed by a Sweden business that examined every feature and features of the motors to ensure it was in Class condition. These tattoo guns are supplied to international providers in order to satisfy consumer requests as a result of this regard and attention.
Pens, equipment, and other tattooing supplies are also available, bringing the complete operation under one roof. The Dragonfly Authentic X2 Rotary Tattoo Equipment is ideal for both individual tattooists and commercial enterprises.
The Dragonfly tattoo machine is something we’re very proud of. Specifically built for tattoo artists and built with the best quality parts and equipment available.
The Dragonfly is a cutting-edge rotary tattoo machine with an amount of attributes that set it apart from most other tattoo machines.
The syringe bar retainer, the extendable suspension components, the low noise, the light weight, and the willingness to recognize most conventional grips, tubes, needles, and battery packs with RCA or clip cord are really just a few of the features and functionality integrated into the layout without sacrificing purpose or build quality.
Every one of these features, plus more, combine to make the Dragonfly the most comprehensive tattoo machine ever created.
Technicians and several skilled tattoo artists have evaluated and established the Dragonfly for over 3 years, ensuring that you can expect the Dragonfly to perform reliably and satisfactorily for generations to follow.
Users must anticipate an amount of profit in the form of improved health and very well for both you and your consumers, allowing you to perform much better and improve overall your company. It is critical that users read and comprehend this handbook in order to guarantee their safety and maximize the machine’s life span.
Safety is paramount
The Dragonfly was created specifically for professional tattoo artists to use when tattooing humans. Under no circumstances should you use it for anything else.
Exclusively specialists with awareness of illnesses as well as how to keep a clean workplace environment and sanitary gear may use ink equipment, which only supplies supplies for expert tattoo artists. Work in a safe manner!
Use sterilised tubes, grips, tips, and syringes at all times.
Rubber gloves should be worn at all times.
Wrap the machine and the power cord in plastic bags and wraps for tattoo devices.
Keep your machines clean at all times! Before and after each use, clean the equipment with alcohol or a comparable antiseptic to erase any oil or dirt.
The automaker is not liable for any property damages, personal injury, or disease resulting from negligence or misapplication of the device or its elements.
Environmental pollution or inflammation of animals or humans is not the basic function of management.
Instructions for maintenance
Lubrication is required for moving parts that are subjected to friction.
Use the oil that came with the machine and lubricate it every 100 hours of use by following these steps. Use only the oil that came with the machine; other oils may shorten the machine’s lifespan and/or cause it to clog.
- Remove the grip as well as the needle.
- Raise the lid and, by using needle bar pins, press the piston component to the base of its motion. Lubricate the corners here between the piston and the housing with a tiny quantity of oil. Return the cap to its original position.
- Gently apply to the oval hole directly above the needlebar pin.
- Gently apply to the needlebar retainer’s bearings and roll them back and forth a few times to allow the oil to penetrate the gears.
- Operate the equipment for about a minute at 9-12 volts and then wipe it.
From the date of purchase, this device is covered by a 12-month warranty. The warranty only covers manufacture defects, not wear of any components as a result of regular or atypical use.
The warranty is invalid if:
1. The machine has been exposed to an input voltage more than 14 volts.
2. The machine or any of its parts have been autoclaved or high accuracy and low.
3. Misuse or negligence has resulted in component damage.
4. Instruments have been tampered with.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- The power is indeed 6 watts, but it runs at a high energy efficiency and saves you 80% on electricity.
- Long-lasting A high-performance Swedish motor
- Cartridge compatibility
- Standard needles are compatible.
- 2.6 mm, 4.5 mm, and 3.7 mm are 3 distinct stroke lengths.
- The negative effect reduces the volume of loud vibrating noises.
- 7075 aluminium aircraft components designed and manufactured in the building Demonic Blue, Deep Purple, Devilish Red, Crazy Lime, and Seductive Pink are the default colours.
- The frame is finished in anodized aluminium.
- Lubricants for hydrodynamic functioning (oil lubricants)
THINGS YOU WILL APPRECIATE ABOUT IT
- Has a great ‘bad boy’ vibe to it.
- For a tattoo machine, it’s quite small.
- Made in Sweden from high-quality aluminium that is strong enough to be used in the airline industry Tactile design.
- Vibrations are reduced.
THINGS YOU DIDN’T APPRECIATE
- No matter how much digging you do, there isn’t much information about this machine on the internet.
- The inability to draw a sound conclusion about the product is hampered by a lack of images.
- a loud motor.
A brief description
Ink Machines has developed a new and enhanced Dragonfly rotary tattoo machine, the Dragonfly X2, based on their years of experience making tools. The X2 is made of aircraft-grade 7075 aluminium and has an acrylic frame for maximum stability. It’s extremely light, weighing only 80g, but it’s comfortable to hold, required to reduce sound waves.
The Dragonfly X2 features a brand-new high-efficiency Swiss motor with a mechanical output of 6W. The whole new motor was created specifically for the X2 models, resulting in a Dragonfly that is more strong than before. It has a three-length stroke (2.6mm, 3.7mm, and 4.5mm), as well as an enhanced reliable offer modification with a new cap and constructed shock absorber.
The Dragonfly X2, which also has an RCA and a clip cord connection, could often use these power sources. The Dragonfly X2 is indeed equipped with a wireless power source, the Ink Machineries RPS-600 Wireless Power Supply. It acknowledges basic straps, tubes, and needles, however the Dragonfly X2 can likewise be utilized for using cartridge needles thanks to easy access to the remain up early summer.
Crazy Lime, Deep Purple, Demonic Blue, Devilish Red, Evil Black, and Seductive Pink are among the 6 different colours available for the Dragonfly X2. The Dragonfly X2 Crazy Lime is featured in this description. An oil liquid and Allen key kit are included with each device.
Ink Machines Sweden Dragonfly X2 in Crazy Lime – Shader Specifications
- 7075 aluminium is a high-durability, aircraft-grade aluminium.
- 90mm (length) x 21mm (width) x 77mm (H)
- Adjustable stroke lengths of 2.6mm, 3.7mm, and 4.5mm; 0–2mm suspension
- Latest Switzerland motor with 6W mechanical output that saves energy.
- 0–13V DC input voltage (max. 13V DC)
- Connections for RCA and clip cord are available.
- Allen key kit and oil lube are also included.
- Standard grips, tubes, and syringes are accepted.
- Most power supplies are compatible. 0 – 13V Wireless Ink Machine Prepared Wireless Power Supply RPS-600
- Registration number is laser etched.
- 8mm is the maximum tube diameter.
- Needle Size Maximum: 50 Mag
- Adjustable and lightweight design
- Rubber bands are no longer required.
- Converting cartridge needles to standard needles is simple.
- With a new cap and built-in damper, the stable adjustment has been improved.
- Vibrations are reduced, resulting in a decent experience.
1. Secure the excenter assembly to the motor shaft by tightening the allen screw in the excenter. Make sure the screw that engages with the motor shaft comes to an end on the engine shaft’s flat part.
2. Place the complete engine in the housing, aligning the motor cord with the hole in the center of the accommodation.
3. Disinfect the Piston and insert it into the housing, along with the stay-up spring and the adjustment screw. Ensure the spring stop screw is aligned with the stay up spring.
4. Correspond to the connecting rod with the piston’s groove. Place the motor assembly in or out of the groove in the piston so that the connecting rod is aligned with the centre of the groove. It’s critical that there’s no conflict between the components. Compress the motor fixing clamps and the motor adverse communication wrench.
5. Lower the nozzle and thread the connecting pin through the hole in the housing’s throat. Coincide the hole in the piston with the hole in the connecting rod’s upper bearing. By the far extreme of an allen key, push the linking pin through and to its base location.
6.Maintain pressure on the head of the connecting pin for the far give up of an allen key whereas carrying the piston at its bottom position. Using circlip pliers, instal the circlip.
7. Activate the noise damper o-ring, pushing it to the lower part of the piston’s pit and ensuring that it is securely in place. With the piston screw reaching up and the needle bar pin hole pointing in the direction of the housing groove, coincide the inner piston. Drag it all the way down to the o-ring on the noise dampener.
8. Thread the needle bar pin through the residential rhythm and the hole in the internal piston. The distance here between the needle bar pin’s sleeve and the accommodation should be 0.50mm, To get the right distance, use a gouge or something similar. With the allen key, compress the needlebar pin from the top.
9. Screw in the adjustment screw a few turns after inserting the inner piston spring. Correspond to the cap and secure it in place.
10. Insert the motor cord’s cord end into the clip cord binding post positive’s hole and push it into the housing. Compress the two screws that hold it in place in the accommodation. Gently tighten the cord positive contact screw.
11. Gently turn the RCA contact until the tip touches the motor’s contact plate, then instal the RCA contact and RCA nut. Gently compress the RCA nut.
12. Reassemble the needlebar retainer assembly by inserting the retainer spring into the needlebar retainer’s groove. Fix the retainer with a push. Screw through the first hole on the opposite side of the retainer bearing, the retainer spring, and the second hole. Remove the retainer and set it aside. On the bearing side, the screw end should be flush with the needlebar security deposit surface. Place the needlebar retainer assembly in the housing’s groove and slide it back in. Please ensure the security deposit spring is properly engaged with the housing. Whereas the tightening the retainer fix, keep it in place. tighten it.
Starting from the beginning
1. Turn off the power supply to the machine.
2. Replace the needlebar pin with a new, high-quality rubber nipple or grommet. The needlebar loop must have a secure squeeze with the nipple or grommet.
3. Adjust the retainer screw to open the retainer to make room for the needlebar and tube.
4. To compensate for the pressure from the needlebar retainer, bend the needlebar into a slight arc shape. This allows the needles to work more straightly, preventing wobbling and increasing tip stability.
5. Carefully insert the needle into the tube, taking care not to damage the needle tips.
6. Place the tube/needle assembly in the tube vice screw and lightly strengthen the vice. The needlebar loop should be attached to the nipple.
7. Press the needlebar pin downwards to bring the needlebar and connected needlebar to the bottom of their stroke; if the needlebar pin won’t move, compress the enigmatic bearing to the side immediately.
8. Move the grip and tube to the desired location to inspect and adjust the protrusion and alignment of the needle and tip. When you’re finished, firmly tighten the tubular vice.
9. Turn the needlebar retention screw until the retention o-rings interacted with both the needlebar. To keep the needle steady in the tip, don’t tighten any more than is absolutely required. Adjust / bend the needlebar to line it with the retention o-rings if it isn’t aligning properly.
10. An RCA cable is used to connect the device to a power source (max 14 volts DC) or a clip cord to link the device to the clip cord conditional comments, If you’re going to use a clip cord, ensure sure the positive is connected to + and the negative is connected to – on the machine next to the enforceable pins.
11. Operate the machine at 9-12 volts, based on the needle size and friction, fine-tune the needlebar retention again until the needle is secure in the point, and make sure that everything is running smoothly and quietly.
12. Operate the device and modify the needle attachment by pressing your finger between the needlebar pin and nipple and twisting the cap clockwise or counterclockwise to get the desired hitting.
The needlebar pin would be locked with the piston when the cap is rotated clockwise to the bottom. The strongest striking and shortest stroke will come from this position. If indeed the cap comes off during this procedure because you turned it too far, tighten the control wrench two turns and reconnect the cap by pressing till it clicks into place.
13. Use plastic bags and tattoo gear wrapping paper to encase the device and cable.
1. Pull the cap off with your fingers. Remove the inner piston spring by unscrewing the adjustment screw.
2. Loosen the piston screw in the inner piston with the matching allen key. Remove the needlebar pin from the needlebar.
3. Pull the interference shock absorber o-ring from the bottom of the piston and squeeze out the inner piston.
4. Push the piston assembly down to the bottom position by turning the adjustment screw a few times and pushing on the top of the adjustment screw.
5. Using circlip pliers, remove the circlip from the connecting pin while holding the piston assembly in the bottom. If the circlip is opened more than it needs to clear the connecting pin, it will overstretch and become useless. Use circlip pliers with an adjustable stop screw to keep this few from over-opening.
6. Push the connecting pin out and through the hole in the housing with a 1,5mm pin or the far end of an allen key.
7. Remove the piston as well as the stay-up early summer. Unscrew the retainer fix to remove the needlebar retainer assembly. Screwing it in and yanking it out.
8. Loosen the allen screw that holds the motor shaft in place in the excenter. Take the excenter gathering out of the engine shaft.
9. Remove the cord end by loosening the contact screw cord positive. Pull / push out the motor assembly by loosening the motor fixing screws and the contact screw motor negative.
10. Disconnect the RCA connector.
11. Loosen the two allen screws in the housing that hold the clip cord binding post positive and pull this out.
Assessing the Product
This machine appears to be among the best tattoo machines I’ve seen so far. Yet another characteristic I have is the machine’s energy efficiency, which means it doesn’t use a lot of energy. This is good news for people who really care about maintaining their electricity costs low while tattooing all of the time.
The aeroplane aluminium is remarkable – a very great insulator in a small machine designed by some of the best experts in the field. It’s difficult to find a product that uses this sort of material.
Lubrication is the finest consecrated informant for keeping those factors which are responsible fluid and from becoming stale and stopping to work. If you need to use different needles, you can swap them out. They adjust and sneak out from under the foundation with ease.
Comfort and customization are provided by the 3 distinct shots. The names of the colours are either truly cool or indeed indecent, relying on your perspective. Those who just say that since I despise the colour “Evil Black” due to its negative meanings. The Sensual Pink, on the other hand, is more my aesthetic since it tastes right.
It’s an interesting tattoo machine with a lot of options. Undoubtedly, there are a few drawbacks, but they do not outweigh the benefits. Although there isn’t much data available about this tattoo machine, the little that is available makes it seem quite promising. The above article has more than enough information to help you select whether or not to purchase this equipment.